Welcome to the Division of Technology
The APS Division of Technology accelerates student learning by providing technology environments which are safe, enable student learning and maximize staff efficiency.
HAVE A TECHNOLOGY QUESTION?
- You can email us at email@example.com or call 303-340-0520 x28203.
- Submit an iSupport request.
- District Cell Phone Employee Use Agreement. Contact Jennifer Alley.
PURCHASING TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR SCHOOL, DEPARTMENT OR SITE?
- View the Approved Tech-Renewal Purchase Picklist.
- View the District-Recommended Computer / Laptop / Tablet Purchase Picklist.
- View the Computer and Laptop Purchase Picklist.
- View the Computer Accessories Purchase Picklist.
- View the Printers & Scanners Purchase Picklist.
School Messenger Basic Training Available for Staff
The IT Dept. is offering 10 School Messenger training sessions over the next five weeks. These will be virtual drop-in training sessions. If you need a School Messenger account, please submit an iSupport ticket.
Technology Downtime Schedule for 2020-21
View a calendar of scheduled IT downtime maintenance days for 2020-21.
Infinite Campus Procedures for Clerks & Registrars (APS Google Account Required)
ESNA Voicemail Setup - Accessing Your Voicemail Accounts
As part of a district phone system upgrade, we have switched to the new ESNA voicemail system. All staff members can access their voicemail accounts or mailbox using the instructions here. Please note: there are different ways to access your account depending on your location or phone extension. Please read the instructions carefully!
Beware of Email Phishing Scams
Spam or phishing email is becoming more sophisticated. From time to time, you may receive an email requesting you to update your password or other confidential information. Often there is a link within this email which collects information such as passwords. The signature within this email may look official.